Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 heating not starting | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 heating not starting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomsewe

Hi All

I have a Worcester Bosch Heatslave 26/32 which has proven to be a very reliable boiler.
but has developed a fault over the last couple of months.

The hot water works fine with no problems.

The timer turns the hot water and and the heating on and off at the correct times.

However although the heating is indicated to be on by the light on the front of the boiler it does not always start.

Some days it works without a hitch but others can be more of a problem.

A few gentle taps around the control box area gets the boiler working as normal.

I am thinking it is one of the relays on the controller PCB that has developed a problem so need to replace the board?
although have read on this forum about diverter valve problems could cause similar symptoms (although not sure why taping the control box would start the heating)

Wife is geting fed up now and asking het to put another jumper on as it saves oil does not wash any more!!!!!!!!

Please help me avoid the divorce court!!!!!

Thanks Tom

[h=2][/h]

Could be 1 of three things, get an experienced engineer, it will save you money in the long run as they are all expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It is a Worcester Bosch panel that repaces the...
Replies
Views
Fixed the leak, replaced the pressure relief...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
I had a system earlier in the week that the...
Replies
Views
Back