Worcester bosch oil boiler wont fire up | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester bosch oil boiler wont fire up in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

afair

My Worcester Bosch oil boiler won't fire up and locks out. I have oil but boiler wouldn't come on this morning - pressed orange lockout light - it fires up then changes to a different fire up sound and locks out. Any ideas?

Is the weather bad there
I have seen mice get in these boilers and get in to fan then when boiler kicks on they get stuck in fan and boiler cuts out?
Just a thought could be lots of things
Could be oil pump?
Could be control box?
Think you better getting in someone to look at it

Sorted the problem - pressed orange lockout 4 times - the last time it worked!!!

Think the pipes may have been cold - because I turned thermostat right up to max the last time and it worked!

You'll probably find your oil line had frozen. I'm just in from thawing mine out.

Multiple kettles of hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Z
Need more details. What boiler, what burner...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
Yes everything worked fine before. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Back