Worcester Bosch Sponsor UKPF | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Bosch Sponsor UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done a mornings training with Worcester yesterday. The bloke (Brian) was brilliant, and i got one of their new credit card size cards for testing at the pcb.
For me worcester are the best boilers.

Done a mornings training with Worcester yesterday. The bloke (Brian) was brilliant, and i got one of their new credit card size cards for testing at the pcb.
For me worcester are the best boilers.

theyre handy arent they mark!!!

they must have them back in now - as i went on a course a while ago and got one - but they had run out when i went on a later course and everyone was after them

still won't make me include one on my quote sheet or fit one by choice,only time i'll fit them now is if customer insist on WB.Sad really as proper worcesters were top boilers.

theyre handy arent they mark!!!

they must have them back in now - as i went on a course a while ago and got one - but they had run out when i went on a later course and everyone was after them

Hi please enlightem me with regards to the credit card for testing PCBs

Hi please enlightem me with regards to the credit card for testing PCBs

Its a credit card sized circuit board that Worcester give you when you attend a training course at one of there training centre's. This then enables you to test the boiler from the PCB wiring loom

connectors to various components within the boiler. You can complete several resistance checks on various components as well as check out the wiring harnesses for functionality at the same time. A

useful tool in fault diagnosis across a range of worcester boilers, you use it in conjunction with a multi meter and it makes easy work of testing circuits and resistance. You put the probes of the

multimeter onto the handy circuit board to obtain your resistance values which makes it easier to test the components connected to the PCB. i.e you can continuty check the NTCs in the circuit (check

the wiring loom of the board) or resistance check the solenoids on the GV etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
52848b9b-9884-3798.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No Have you set the schedule? You can set...
Replies
Views
Hi ShaunCorbs, thanks for the reply. The pump...
Replies
Views
I also thought it was 10:1, for the 4000 and...
Replies
Views
I said in another post, heat pumps have been...
Replies
Views
H
Your search is over. I'm here! Having said...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back