worcester bosch system boiler and 180litre Greenstore cylinder | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester bosch system boiler and 180litre Greenstore cylinder in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am quoting on a job in a very nice property the problem I have is the boiler will be in a purpose built boiler room just off the utility room downstairs the existing boiler has a mono draught flue and if floor mounted , the cylinder will go in the same place as the existing which is central to the house and upstairs , I don't like the worcester controls as I feel they are not user friendly in my view so I use Honeywell the problem I have is I don't want to go rf it's just to much of a risk as its more than 30m away and lots of walls , the system will be installed as a s plan obviously I need control over central heating time and temp ie programmable thermostat and also timing for the hot water these will need hard wiring i could go rf maybe if I could get the receiver closer to the stat ? I suggested a hive or wave but they don't want that any advice gratefully recieved regards k

Last edited:
Had a similar issue years ago. Solved by running bell wire from receiver to close to room with controller in it. At receiver end, just a flat coil of wire held in place by body of receiver. At controller end, just the end of the wire. No electrical connection at all, just an efficient path for the RF signal.

Worth trying all laid out on surface, and if works, conceal as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Have you tried turning it off and on again ?
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
Back