Worcester bosh rd532i issue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester bosh rd532i issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cheekyleebo

Hello.

I am am new here and hope someone can help. I have a rd532i Worcester bosh combi boiler. The TR2 thermostat is disconnected and a Tado smart thermostat is connected via the Ls and Lr terminals as per tado's installation instructions.

the text display is programmed to be on a constant on mode (comfort mode) via the internal display program timer.

the result is the Tado calls for heat while the boiler is set to constant (comfort) which fires up the boiler. When the call for heat is deactivated by Tado (I.e. No closed circuit between Ls and Lr) the boiler stops heating the CH water (for example when the target temperature is reached and sensed by the Tado thermostat). The CH pump runs normally while the boiler is fired up.

the issue is that the CH water pump is constantly running, even when the boiler isn't fired up. I know the pump should run for a period of time after the boiler cuts out to draw heat away from the matrix but the pump literally stays permanently on.

i have read in the engineers manual that the pump has three settings. 1 setting that allows the pump to be controlled by the CH flow program, 2 setting that allows the pump to be controlled by the TR2 thermostat and 3 setting that allows the pump to be controlled by a outside sensor.

however I can't gain access to this setting to find the right one that will solve the issue as it is not in the options when you scroll through the "adjust service parameters" options. It is option 2.2 in the manual but the service menus in the text display goes from 2.0 and jumps to 2.3.

can anyone help?

are you gas safe if not naughty naught as you need to take the case off to get into the wiring blocks and uless your gas safe you cant

best get an gas safe eng out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
It's up to you how you wish to proceed but...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
Back