Worcester compact service tool | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester compact service tool in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all. Got a few of these boilers coming up to 4yrs old and want to know if anyone has used something other than the recommended service tool which costs £57?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-074810_Gas App Uk.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-074810_Gas App Uk.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 32
Fancy!
I can't remember the last time I cleaned one as its rare that I find one with flue pressures out of range and wouldn't do it as part of a basic service.
I have a selection of generic brushes and blades that I use.
Reign do a few heat exchanger blades.
Obv the right tool would be best tho.

I was at Worcester earlier in the year, you can buy the tools from them cheaper than that.

Some lads use mini pressure washers and even the Worcester trainer said some of their guys use them. Another thing they use is vinegar and bicarb in particular with the ones with baffles.

Yep 1-1 ratio

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Surely Ri means regular boiler, i.e., it is...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
Back