worcester greenstar 24i junior boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss worcester greenstar 24i junior boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joe-hull

Ive got no water and no central heating. the boiler keeps blowing the rcd. it turns the fan on and can hear the boiler ignite but then trips at exactly same time whether im calling for either hot wateror heating. ive disconnected the pump amd no tripping occurs. although the pump only comes in to pump the heating, why can i not get hot water when pump is disconnected. Does the pump need to work as the boiler does its pre checks to set up.

Combi boiler pump needs to run, may have a fault with other component, better to call someone in to look at it , read the installation book, if you have one, but better to leave it to someone with more experience !

Ive connected the pump to a seperate supply and it tripped the rcd so this proves its the pump. i was just a bit weary of it because i wasnt sure if the pump needed to wprk for hot water. looking at the booklet the pump works at the end of the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Maybe it's one to pass off to worcester 🤷‍♂️
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Could be right above the boiler pipework or...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Are these supposed to be at mains voltage or...
Replies
Views
Back