Worcester Greenstar 25si compact issue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 25si compact issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sean Morris

Hi me and my partner have just moved into a new house and the boiler was working fine last night on our first night however I have woken up this morning to the unit being completely off not even showing the stand by display or the blue light, I have adjusted the thermostat and turned the unit off and at the mains to see if it will reset as pushing the reset button does nothing any help will be greatly appreciated many thanks

Sorry, short of making sure you have power going to it there's nothing you can legally do to this boiler. You need a gsr in.

I'm new to this forum and it's shocking to see how many people think they can have a go at fixing boilers themselves when their not gsr

I think that may have been a general observation, not specific to this thread.

if you have just moved in do double check the power supply has not been turned /knocked off by mistake or unplugged to charge a phone up or the like.....

What make and model boiler is it? Have you got condensate pump?
Check the fuse at the fused spur, check its switched on at the fused spur and boiler, try opening a hot tap to see if anything happens

What make and model boiler is it? Have you got condensate pump?
Check the fuse at the fused spur, check its switched on at the fused spur and boiler, try opening a hot tap to see if anything happens

its in the title , sorry couldn't resist , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Need a gas safe engineer out if you’ve been...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back