WORCESTER GREENSTAR 30 KW SYSTEM BOILER. honeywell smartfit | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WORCESTER GREENSTAR 30 KW SYSTEM BOILER. honeywell smartfit in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

I am replacing a baxi system boiler with the above boiler in a large house . There is a honeywell smart fit control box there with all the controls already fitted from the baxi boiler .

If I connect the electrical supply from the worcester into the honeywell smartfit box will the system work the same way as before when the baxi was installed .

No idea I'm afraid, ask me next week after I've been on the Honeywell course and I'll let you know. Give Honeywell a bell, they are always helpful and would be able to advise you.

In theory, the boiler only requires a switched live, so you would assume so, but like I said, give them a bell.

I assume the worcester has a build in pump should take out the pipe mounted pump that was used for the baxi installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reply. I have isolated the noise...
Replies
Views
Back