Worcester Greenstar 38cdi Classic Combi Minimum Flow Rate | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 38cdi Classic Combi Minimum Flow Rate in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello there, I'm wondering if anybody can advise me, please. I'm in the process of switching my thermostatic radiator valves to Drayton Wiser valves. I currently have one radiator fitted with lockshield valves as a bypass, but I would like to put a Wiser valve on this as well and incorporate an automatic bypass valve into the system. My only problem is finding the information that I need to correctly set the bypass valve.

Could anybody advise me what the minimum flow rate requirement is for a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 38CDi Classic combi, or even better, advise me what the bypass valve should be set at, please? I have looked for the information, but I just can't find it anywhere.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Richard

I would leave it as a lockshield or fit an external bypass

Thanks for that Shaun, it is an external bypass that I am going to fit (I don't want to leave the radiator with lockshields), so I'm trying to find out what to set a new external bypass valve to.

Kind regards,

Richard

you set them under normal conditions with all the trvs open so there’s no flow through eg no heat and add half a turn / number so eg no flow on 2 you set it to 2.5

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, just take your time, the only downside of...
Replies
Views
Hi d36csr. You aren't a bicycle plumber are...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Back