Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 intermittent hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 intermittent hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
Anyone come across this problem on the Highflow 440.
Customer calls and says hot water not working. Sometimes only comes on with heating. I pop out to take a look and all working fine.
New call 3 weeks later same problem. Again pop out but when I get there reset boiler and working fine.
Today same problem but now not coming on with heating. Pop over again, turn up dial and boiler fired up.
Each time I turn up working.
Has anyone any idea of what it may be that is causing this intermittent problem?
Regards
Kewat66

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes it's puzzling why only one company...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
  • Question
Plate to plate Sorry to say gas engineers job
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Could be right above the boiler pipework or...
Replies
Views
Back