Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i combi boiler - no green light or heating | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i combi boiler - no green light or heating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

First of all, I hope I have posted this in the correct place (apologies if not). I haven't used my boiler throughout the summer and have gone to turn the heating on. The hot water is fine and no problems but the green light does not come on my boiler and there is no heat. The blue light is on as usual and does not flash at all.

I noticed the pressure had dropped and I have therefore repressurised it (it is now between 1.5 and 2 in the green). However still no green light or heating.

I tried holding in the rest button but no luck.

The batteries had run out in the thermostat which I replace (but I don't think that would affect it?!)

Anyone have any other ideas before I call someone out?

Thank you :)

As above, depends which thermostat you have but it may need repairing. If the receiver is picking up the thermostat signal then it's time for you to call an gas registered plumber in to check your boiler.

Thank you both. Much appreciated. I don't suppose there is any sort of guide on how to pair them available anywhere, is it simple or am I better off calling someone in? I have done a Google job but not much luck.

The Thermostat is a Salus RT500RF (TX).

Thanks again.
[automerge]1570207338[/automerge]
Iv'e managed to do it. I have heating!! Wohooo. Thank you both very much :)

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks again! Will try to find out!
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
S
Could be Rubbish blocking the pressure gauge and...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Back