Worcester heatslave 2 18/25 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester heatslave 2 18/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, just back from servicing a 4 year old Worcester heatslave, the problem is when you call for heating at the controls it takes a long time before it responses? I take it you can't get hot water without having the storage heated ?
I told the customer the boiler still under warranty so phone for Worcester. I think it could be the diverter valve motor that's on its way out?

Why does this happen wear and tear?

How long does it take to fire once heat is called?

Hot water needs the store to be hot.

Wear and tear, but if water dirty then it will accelerate or exacerbate any issues.

thank you Simon,

You press the heating on and it's takes 5mins to fire up also customer did say the heating didn't come on when it normally does. What could the issue be?

Hi Inverness, I think its referenced in the manufacturers manual - page 47 section 8.1 in my manual, in cause codes table - code 202 CH anti rapid-cycle mode.
When I service or commission these boilers sometimes I can't get the ch to fire after the dhw has been calling. I either wait 5-10 min or just isolating and reinstating power at the iso switch normally wakes the appliance up! Hope this is helpful

Similar plumbing topics

Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
My son - he is a registered gas safe engineer.
Replies
Views
If the E.vessel pressure rises to > 2.8/2.9bar...
Replies
Views
Ok I will try just turning it down although I...
Replies
Views
Back