Worcester Heatslave oil 20/25 electrical issue | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Heatslave oil 20/25 electrical issue in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Oil fired Worcester Heatslave makes a strange loud click every so often, it sounds like an electrical contact as it happens all the lights in my house dip for a split second, the boiler does nothing its when the boiler is stood idle no call for heat as the room stat is up to temp. All I can think of is capillary stats but why do the lights flash.

Sounds more like an electrical problem rather than the boiler to be honest Richard, maybe the power supply just going down for a split second?

A number of relays on the pcb on this one maybe its a lazy one switching over.

My Oil fired Worcester Heatslave makes a strange loud click every so often, it sounds like an electrical contact t why do the lights flash.

The relay makes this sound it might be coincidental that the lights go and is probably another issue

Relays also make a loud click if power goes off for a second or two, which would explain the lights dimming

The relays on the pcb should have no impact on the house's lighting circuits at all - I agree it's more than likely an electrical issue that is also causing the relays to stutter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hounsfield are great boilers, but dont do a...
Replies
Views
Nope on your own now, get the person, if there...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
You are better getting your service engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Simon, appreciated
Replies
Views
Back