Worcester Heatslave Oil Combi 20/25 Advice needed | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Heatslave Oil Combi 20/25 Advice needed in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fanman

Hi. Hope I do this right as I am a newbie!! :)
My Worcester Oil Combi20/25 has developed a leak. It appears to be from a seam at the bottom of the large metal tank that sits behind the expansion vessel and burner (not sure what the part is actually called - water jacket?? It must house the combustion chamber etc) I have attached an image and marked the part XXXX in red.

Anyway, I am trying to source a spare. Will the part from a 15/19 fit as I have the chance of one.? (Don't want to replace the boiler as I am moving soon.)

Any help would be very much appreciated. Part number would be great!!
Thank you

Attachments

• oil-heatslave-12_14-1.jpg
    oil-heatslave-12_14-1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 22
That part you describe is the main boiler shell, but I suppose your description of "water jacket" is accurate.
You really shouldn't be using a boiler that is designed to be smaller output than what you have.
That said, it might be similar outer size.
You could try getting leak sealer into system first.

Worcester will sell them or swap the whole boiler.

Thank you. I will contact them but I guess this part will be obsolete by now. If it is available I think it will be mega expensive! I still don't know what the proper name for the part is either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hounsfield are great boilers, but dont do a...
Replies
Views
S
The fusible wheel head valves are notorious...
Replies
Views
You are better getting your service engineer...
Replies
Views
Does the circulating pump come on and stay on?
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
OK, sounds like I might be better off planning...
Replies
Views
Back