Worcester heatslave problems any oil engineers here | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester heatslave problems any oil engineers here in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any oil folks in the here today.
I dont hardly do oil as all gas here except country side etc ... anyway I've one customer I had problems with this boiler earlier in the year I changed oil pump and capacitor and that fixed that. Now I'm back again and when calling for heat it runs and runs constantly sparking and it doesnt go to lock out as I need to switch off the power or stop the call for heat... she got oil two days ago and that's when it stopped working. I've checked pipe there was crap in it but all cleared and it's on tiger loop set up and ive a piece of equipment that can siphon out liquid and I can siphon the oil to under the tiger loop from the tank so oil does get from tank to loop. The fan on the burner is working so I'm not sure if its oil pump again or the motor , does the motor power the fan and the oil pump .... one thing when running I'm only getting 44v at the pump coil and pretty sure should be 240v . Would that point to triptronic box .... any help from oil guys would be helpful TIA Kris

Reactions: Lou

Similar plumbing topics

All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
If your sure the smell only occurs when it’s...
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
Just remember that coil failure is common on...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Back