Worcester highflow 400 pulsating fan | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester highflow 400 pulsating fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Peter J Brown

Gas Engineer
Hi guys have a highflow 400 with fan that's pulsating, took hoses off air pressure switch and blew them clean and checked venturi. Connected hoses up again and blew down 1 and fan cam on but didn't fire boiler but was running smoothly. Getting 240 to air pressure and also fan. But the power goes down to about 100 on fan..could there be an issue with pcb guys??

Similar plumbing topics

2nd hand PCB??? I had similar fault the other...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Thanks I’ll get a new fan then. I literally...
Replies
Views
Aps or blocked / melted tee piece in aps...
Replies
Views
you very rarely need the condy trap you just...
Replies
Views
Back