Worcester Keyless Filling Lever Not Moving | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester Keyless Filling Lever Not Moving in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

I'm trying to top up the pressure on my Greenstar 30i ERP but the blue keyless filling lever won't move. It doesn't feel stiff, it feels as if it has been locked some how. Do I have to do something to get it to move?

IMG_20230920_102858_964.jpgIMG_20230920_102840_675.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Lorry

Nope can’t be locked give it a decent pull

It took a few days of pulling hard on the lever several times a day but finally it has moved. It felt close to breaking point when it finally moved but it was great to see the pressure start increasing. It's moving freely now. Thanks for giving me the confidence to keep trying.

Similar plumbing topics

Correct it’s the nrv air gap so might drip a...
Replies
Views
I have Worcester Bosch 42CDi with the keyless...
Replies
Views
Rosaline
R
Is the newboiler a heat only boiler with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, no it’s is not normal behaviour, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back