Worcester keyless filling link | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worcester keyless filling link in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about time as the key is ok for engineers ( still a :nono:Kristopher! design) but not good for customers to use, ive always thought it was a carp design, so well see how this new one gets on, at least there easily swaped out,

Last edited by a moderator:
More plastic in there. Looks similar to the Glowworm one with the air gap and that was nothing but a pain with the nrv sticking.

So they've had a crap filling loop design for the last 10 years odd, ignored all the engineers moaning about it and have now produced an optional extra at £20+ Thank Worcester for that.

Being thick but having looked at the link.

1. how does this link meet water regs ?
2. the relief port - does it just vent water all over the place

centralheatking

Being thick but having looked at the link.

1. how does this link meet water regs ?
2. the relief port - does it just vent water all over the place

centralheatking

I know that on glow worm they only allow a slight drip if any when working correctly when they pack in though water just flies out the bottom.

There is an air gap inside them I believe which should open and close with the pressure. (I may be wrong on this one though)

Now they've sorted the filling loop maybe they could redesign the poxy flue elbow. And their flue brackets, anyone tried putting one of those together??

Now they've sorted the filling loop maybe they could redesign the poxy flue elbow. And their flue brackets, anyone tried putting one of those together??

The brackets what you need to do is, put the bolt through the bracket before you put it on the flue tighten it until the one side bends then undo and put on the flue goes on easily then.

The brackets what you need to do is, put the bolt through the bracket before you put it on the flue tighten it until the one side bends then undo and put on the flue goes on easily then.

What a faff! Load of tat Worcesters, designed by plebs in an office.

It is I will agree. But it makes it easier if you use them. I thought there was talk of longer bolts being supplied with them.

But why complicate things that already work? Vaillant and baxi do good clamps. Even the clamp that comes with the Worcester vertical terminal is fine. It's just the extra clamps that are pony.

I thought they all ready did a keyless filling link...you just leave the key in it :smartass2:

I thought they all ready did a keyless filling link...you just leave the key in it :smartass2:

Does it actually matter if the key is left in? went to a job yesterday and they had left the key in the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It took a few days of pulling hard on the...
Replies
Views
Correct it’s the nrv air gap so might drip a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Found it, pressure adjusted. You are a star...
Replies
Views
1/2 tap flexi both ends eg loose nut both ends...
Replies
Views
The CH system is fine, defo bled a lot, it's...
Replies
Views
Back