Work experience Derby | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work experience Derby in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All
I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and I'm hard working. Would there be anyone in the derby area that would be willing for me to come on jobs on a Monday and Tuesday between 9.30am and 2.30pm? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tony

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
You can PM them via clicking this link...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was...
Replies
Views
Hi all just a quick post,my name is mark and...
Replies
Views
Back