Work Experience. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work Experience. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samh

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone in the West Midlands (or anywhere with a train station really) would be able to offer me any work experience, even if it's just the odd day here and there. I'm currently studying for my 6129 technical certificate and want to be able to get some more practical experience and learn a few tricks from an experienced plumber.
I know there are loads of threads that are started by people requesting the same thing but I just think its worth a try anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi PythonCrazy, I'm interested to know if you...
Replies
Views
Good I am looking for a work shadowing...
Replies
Views
Evohome is not the latest technology, but it...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I have been offered an interview with the...
Replies
Views
Back