Work in Grantham | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work in Grantham in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Not to sure what is on offer but I have been chatting to an old pal (joiner) today and he says there is 10 years new build goin on.
Thought I would pass it on

that will be helpfull bcg,
another forum member would also like to know the best route to take from cardiff by bike,
with any luck he can make it just before the work dries up....

that will be helpfull bcg,
another forum member would also like to know the best route to take from cardiff by bike,
with any luck he can make it just before the work dries up....

If he takes my advice about buying a big bag
of crack he can fly there whilst listenig to his American motivational cassete tapes, turn over 1m in his first year of trading, become the lord mayor of london, and then marry a beautiful princess and live happily ever after.

lol,
is this a chink of first hand experience here?.

He mentions "Anthony Robbins" in his post, I used to go out with a girl who was a sales rep for a confectionary company, she used to play this in her car on her way to work (she lived in Sheffield and used to drop me off at the train station to Notts).

is this the guy?
:28:
248853df81352e16.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome
Replies
Views
Best possible advice would be speak to local...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back