work in Knowsley, Liverpool | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss work in Knowsley, Liverpool in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

M

michael hollett

Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

I hope you get someone to help you with your experience. You have done well to get all the qualifications you have by 20, keep on trying

nice one mate i done me plumbing courses over 3 years at college after i left school, am working for vauxhall council at the min but its only stupid jobs like changin washers an fixing leaks plumbing wise i mostly chage broke tiles or bits of joinery, its ****e to be honest cos they wont even allow me to train for me gas with them, an thats what i need. as soon as i get me gas illtry an go self employed it will be hard but ya only live once haha:D

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
Chester CH4 7DR 21 year old male...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I've sent you a text let me know if you...
Replies
Views
Carlos1
C
Back