Work in London for Very Good Plumbers | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work in London for Very Good Plumbers in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

E

EastLondonPlumb

Hi guys i got a job a month ago on price and i earned 200 plus a day on first fix. On the SVP's a few there made pretax 1800 last week. Its 210 a flat first fix and 330 for the SVP.

The reason i am on here is because he has sacked 40 plumbers in the last 6 weeks. We have new guys every other day. He really wants good plumbers, i know this forum has good guys.

I will put a list in his hand as i have already brought 3 of former workers on and he knows i can get him good tradesmen. So please inbox me only if you know what you are doing.

Good call everyone , you might get 5-10 bad eggs in a 40 egg basket but if all 40 were wrong then its time for the boss hen to go, , think il have a fried egg for my dinner,,,

Does sound dodgy, were they coming through an agency tho?
Not being funny but people agency's normally send arnt normally as good as they say they are/ not even tradesmen atall.

To be fair I'm on site at the moment and loads have come.and gone where I am . Basically the builders are a bunch of pullers way I look at it just let all the carp fly over your head and ignore the politics and its easy bread.
Sites have changed loads last few years

Last time i worked in the smoke it took 2 tube trains with tools, wading past and fighting through 100s of double rude head down southerners to get to the job...Sod that.

yes josh your right they r agency, and u lot honestly crack me. He sacked em all because they r complete blaggers. There are around 10 who have managed to stick it out and earn v good money including myself. Honestly now i wont even bother trying to get no one on

yes josh your right they r agency, and u lot honestly crack me. He sacked em all because they r complete blaggers. There are around 10 who have managed to stick it out and earn v good money including myself. Honestly now i wont even bother trying to get no one on

I don't know, you try and do someone a favour lol

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
  • Question
you probably sorted this by now, but as a leak...
Replies
Views
Back