Work in Walton | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work in Walton in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have just been sent a job to quote for in this area. Quite a big job including undefloor heating and drainage works. I have not done any drainage before so want to know if anyone would like some work. It will start towards the end of January. I have all the plans which I can email across to anyone who wants to look. We can go through it together and come up with a quote and a time line. Could be a nice little earner

Nice one. I have got the plans for the job but have never worked from plans before. Shall I send you them and see what you think?

I would have thought it would be better to see the job location in person really.

Similar plumbing topics

hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi Brooke, can you upload a photo, as this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
https://www.pipekit.co.uk/marley-hdpe-concentri...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Look at a Viessman 222 10 year manufacturers...
Replies
Views
Back