Work load | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work load in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has your workload gone ridiculous lately?

Not personally but noticed few guys on here looking for work after being let down by p*** taking employers if you could use an extra pair of hands may I respectfully ask anyone on here to ask on here to help out forum members.....regards Turnpin:punk:

I'm the same still ticking over, odd jobs, seems no one is spending, or someone is undercutting prices to the bone, Local collages still churning out 'Plumbers' like a production line, This area is over run with new vans / Plumbers , Think I'll look for something else to do, maybe stand for local Ukip party

Ah we'll have to move to Edinburgh. Seriously, kept going here in dublin. Nothing frantic like in d boom but ticking along. Wait for this good spell of weather to disappear and d phones will tinkle

we are very busy as the RHI is due to fall again very soon, alot of bigger biomass installations are being rushed through, and got a huge job last week so will be starting preparations for that job.

dam Sun is still out and so no one is using their heating, unlike those in Scotland obviously. But once president Salmon gets his way there will be an influx of Scottish plumbers down south looking to be paid in pounds rather than groats :)

dam Sun is still out and so no one is using their heating, unlike those in Scotland obviously. But once president Salmon gets his way there will be an influx of Scottish plumbers down south looking to be paid in pounds rather than groats :)

That's OK, the minute sunlight hits them they'll crumble into piles of dust... Or is that vampires? I can never remember... :D

we are very busy as the RHI is due to fall again very soon, alot of bigger biomass installations are being rushed through, and got a huge job last week so will be starting preparations for that job.

I thought the RHI wasn't going to be cut again? Is that right across the board?

I can't keep up with it all and I work on into the night. My Mrs isn't happy with not being at home much. I got warned after yesterday afternoon's call out if I go out again this weekend then she won't be keen on letting me back in! I also have another lad doing work on my behalf.

I can't keep up with it all and I work on into the night. My Mrs isn't happy with not being at home much. I got warned after yesterday afternoon's call out if I go out again this weekend then she won't be keen on letting me back in! I also have another lad doing work on my behalf.

Haha same here doing nine hours through day and small jobs in the eves , weekends boilers and install work kerching. Her indoors tho is proper moaning tho

Just buy her a new pair of shoes mate that should keep her quiet for a week or two lol

Similar plumbing topics

Good Morning, Did you get sorted?
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small...
Replies
Views
Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
Back