Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work placement needed, Weston Super Mare or surrounding areas in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

G

Gary B

Hello All,
My name is Gary Baker, and I'm another newbie looking for a start in the industry.
I've just completed my C&G 6129 and NICEIC Introduction to Elementry Gas Certificate in readiness for ACS.

If you need an extra pair of hands in exchange for some guidance and help with my NVQ2 and ACS portfolio work
give me a shout !

I've had eight weeks hands on training at Access Training (wales) and stuff around my own house. I'm looking for someone I can work along side to gain experience and confidence.

I had been in and around the building business up to 14 years ago and am now looking for a new start in it.

Not GS registered, i've done 4 weeks ACS theory and now need to get my practical portfolio together before the exam.

Where are you based, I'm in Locking. Perhaps we could meet for a chat.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I'm currently finishing off my...
Replies
Views
Tomuk101
T
P
Hi pal I come across your post and im in a...
Replies
Views
R
W
Sorry my friend, I never got it. I did get the...
Replies
Views
wlinton66
W
W
Hi my name is Jay and i am based in Plymouth...
Replies
Views
Wilksiee
W
C
Hello All I am a mature ex military person...
Replies
Views
ckyens
C
Back