Work trainers/footwear I need suggestions | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work trainers/footwear I need suggestions in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I'm going through too many trainers and boots, always the toes that come apart first, I'm on my 4th pair this year and they have lasted at best 4 weeks. I've been taking them back for a refund so I'm still on the same £35.00.

I've had all manner of hiking trainers/ normal trainers etc but they all fail. Safety trainers are too uncomfortable.

My mate says get some addidas Terrex which look good because the toes are like a one piece moulding it seems.

My safety trainers always go on the toes. Just wear straight through to the steel. I've had a pair of old karrimor trainers that I use on jobs when not lugging about rads or anything over heavy.

Try englebert strauss there brilliant

I have the s3 Nembus mid still on the same pair from 2020 toes got a bit of rubber on the end so you don’t wear them through

Similar plumbing topics

C
sounds like the pump is not working have you...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All resistive electric heaters are equally...
Replies
Views
Just a guess, but you may find that the...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Back