Work trousers | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work trousers in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

G

Gerard17

What are the best work trousers??? Had so. Any pants over the years but they all rip within days. Have had a pair of snickers which wer good but just to expensive

i am happy with my dickies bought from wickes, had them 4 years and are still good. surprised me too..

the size i normally have is 36w fat but in these trousers i had to go for the 38w fat bstards.

Was a snickers boy but I like my scruffs now, there "trade trousers" are pukka I even have reflective dustman stripes on my calves.

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 19.00.50.png

Here you go, loads of results...

I was looking at the scruffs pro trousers £21 on eBay but never have my size (34) always has to be in navy
I have the cheaper scruffs but you get less pockets/flaps/transparent I'd card holders and more importantly they're a bit loose fitting. Ok if you're mc hammer.

In all seriousness, I like to consider myself in touch with todays fashions but where the hell have these come from? They're awful. Looks like something Aladdin would wear 'riding' on his magic carpet!

They are rank mate. There called hareem pants.

Ps I like fashion and I'm cooler than you :)

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
PB Plumber swears by these Steel Blue Southern...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
B
What about summer do you just roll them up?
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for joining. I have moved this...
Replies
Views
Back