Work trousers? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work trousers? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

benloone

Which work trousers do you suggest?
I use snickers floorlayers and was wondering what trousers you lot use?
After a new pair soon so wanted to get some opinions!

Last time I moved from snickers floor layers to the bog standard snickers with the flappy pockets. I'm definitely getting the same again.

I've been wearing Dickie's ones but I've noticed they've changed the sizing. I've been a 32" waist since my teens but they're starting to make the trousers smaller....

I've been wearing Dickie's ones but I've noticed they've changed the sizing. I've been a 32" waist since my teens but they're starting to make the trousers smaller....

Suffering from a bit of middle age spread Mas? :)

I wear the Dickies, bit lighter weight than the snickers so I dont sweat my nads off, also was feeling a bit short changed with the snickers, just not the quality they used to be. Didnt mind paying top price for top trousers. Theyve kept the price but definitely not the quality imho.

I find the snickers good , no matter what oil, flux or sealant gets on them fling em in the machine and ready overnight for tomorrow ! For that price they should too..

Depends what you want, worth looking in Sports Direct (or was it JB Sports?) if it`s light weight one`s you want at £20, they have the top loading knee pad pockets.

Never seen Englebert Strauss anywhere. The Snickers floorlayer trousers are almost 4 times the cost of Dickies. Are they really that good?

Never seen Englebert Strauss anywhere. The Snickers floorlayer trousers are almost 4 times the cost of Dickies. Are they really that good?

Get them only from their website and its about 50 quid for a pair. Worth it if you can make them last but that depends on the type of work you do and your table manners lol

Get them only from their website and its about 50 quid for a pair. Worth it if you can make them last but that depends on the type of work you do and your table manners lol

Which ones do you recommend? There's loads of different ones. Worth a punt if they're good but without seeing them it's hard to know which material is too warm etc. I don't like too thick / warm material on trousers or I end up sweating too much..

Which ones do you recommend? There's loads of different ones. Worth a punt if they're good but without seeing them it's hard to know which material is too warm etc. I don't like too thick / warm material on trousers or I end up sweating too much..

You forgot too small mas. Try and find the weight of them as an indication.

Es motion.. I know they have imaginative names but great trousers. Material quite light. They also do brilliant knee pads that fit inside the trousers might be worth ordering together to save on shipping

Engelbert Strauss Motion trousers for winter and Motion shorts for summer, they are worth the money, very well made and last for years, what do you expect from a German company.

Engelbert Strauss Motion trousers for winter and Motion shorts for summer, they are worth the money, very well made and last for years, what do you expect from a German company.
Im sporting bright orange es Italy. Never has bit of workwear been the topic of so many conversations..

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bit high for flashing on the window
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So... to come back to this thread, I think I...
Replies
Views
Back