Work wanted | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work wanted in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

R

r69bp

Hi guys I know it must be getting a bit boring but surely someone here in London/Surrey or West Sussex must want someone as an Improver / support plumber I would like to get some work before Gatwick is shut down for oil production by a nice rich American and we cannot travel to that part of the country as it will be for the rich only LOL!
Seriously any plumbing work would be appreciated I am going stir crazy looking for none existent jobs by obnoxious agencies!!!(Hate them Lazy buggers!!!)and being told to old,to fat and probably too ugly LOL!

Cheers for looking!!!

What I would say is this. No one on here is likely to take you on because you typed that you are a hard worker etc.
Become a regular forum contributor build up your post count let people get to know you then if one of the regular forumites does have an opening you may get a foot in the door.
Too often people come.on the forum looking for work and don't contribute to the forum and are never heard of again. As the saying goes gotta be in it to win it.

Either way good luck

Come man get a sense of humour can you take of humour seriously I don't need a lecture on what to say regarding how I work I was trying to break upi the monotony of it all clearly no sense of humour thanks.

Ways to get helped on an internet forum, number 31.

Why not reject the suggestion of a forum regular who has 3000+ posts and has been thanked several hundred times, and then suggest he has no sense of humour? Thats just bound to make people warm to you! I don't suppose for a minute that the forum will be full of his mates? Surely not.

As an encore, why not nip into the Shepherds Crook outside Fratton Park, wearing a Southampton shirt,and insult the landlords daughter. Thats sure to be good for a laugh!

:)

What are you banging on aboutRay? just because he has 3000 post he is a Guru or something?the post was to lighten the topic as you may not understand form this side of the fence what it is like today and not a geneartion ago?
and for your note previously I have taken hints and tips on board so I from here but it seems so people on here are just touting for a general labourer and once you say no you are looking for a specific thing you are blanked does that make sense now as to why I dare something different!

Seriously

What are you banging on aboutRay? just because he has 3000 post he is a Guru or something?the post was to lighten the topic as you may not understand form this side of the fence what it is like today and not a geneartion ago?
and for your note previously I have taken hints and tips on board so I from here but it seems so people on here are just touting for a general labourer and once you say no you are looking for a specific thing you are blanked does that make sense now as to why I dare something different!

Seriously

OOeeerr, what happened to that famous sense of humour then?

I was just gently (and humorously) pointing out that when you come onto an internet forum looking for help, its generally not wise to pick fights with the regulars.

But you're two for two now, so keep going pal. :)

Might have been a better idea to give the viewing members a quick glimpse of your actual skills/knowledge in the plumbing arena.

You totally missed my point and now I can see why. My post was about the fact nobody would know who you are or give you a chance because it doesn't matter what you write people dont know you. by becoming a regular forum/contributor people will get to know and by doing so you are more likely to get a chance. Christ I even said what more do you want.

Instead you choose to be hostile. I guarantee if you get a position through this forum I'll eat my left testicle

This is a full time role with ongoing work paying between £7.46 and £10.21 an hour depending on experience.

A van will be provided for work purposes, getting to and from site.

Candidates will ideally live in mid Cornwall (Truro area) and must be able to be on site for 8am each day.

Duties will include working on public conveniences, other client offices and buildings and servicing existing contracts in plumbing/maintenance requirements.

Successful candidates will have an NVQ Level 2 or be a City and Guild qualified plumber and possess your own tools.

A valid CSCS card and full, clean driving licence are also ideal.

To apply please send an up to date CV to [email protected]

Any queries please call Emma or Charlotte on 0117 917 45 60

You totally missed my point and now I can see why. My post was about the fact nobody would know who you are or give you a chance because it doesn't matter what you write people dont know you. by becoming a regular forum/contributor people will get to know and by doing so you are more likely to get a chance. Christ I even said what more do you want.

Instead you choose to be hostile. I guarantee if you get a position through this forum I'll eat my left testicle

tuft, tuft, tuft mmmmm, with a glass of chianti. lol

Similar plumbing topics

Biggest new build site in the southwest of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Guys, Just come across this site which...
Replies
Views
Stokesy11
S
S
Hi Guys, Just come across this site which...
Replies
Views
Stokesy11
S
Back