Work with plumber in Devon! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work with plumber in Devon! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jon may

Hi my name is Jon.
I'm a 32 year old father of three who has just completed a City & Guilds level 2 diploma in plumbing studies and i'm looking to work alongside a fully qualified plumber! I have my own transport and cscs card!
I have bills/rent to pay and children to feed and clothe so have to earn money during the week but very willing to work weekends for free to gain experience.
Any offers or help to get me started would be appreciated.

lame's your man, except I am not so sure he works weekends, in fact I am not so sure he works that much during the week as it tends to get in the way of posting on here !! LOL.

PM him it's worth a shot, talking of shot's, tell him your ex army, navy or something he likes them he might take pity on you.

There's a few lads on here from down that way.

I will say though, and do appreciate the fact of paying bills and putting food on the table, that you are already behind the ones that will work for free.

Good luck.

You're a bit too far then really. You're at a real disadvantage to be honest if you only can do weekends. You'll need to take the plunge I'm afraid and try get employment as a plumbers mate else your not going to get the experience you will need.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Drop me a line via pm
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Back