Work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How are you lot finding work at this present time ?

I seem rather quiet for the time of year it is thought i would be busier than this , priced lots but seem to be getting under cut .

Strangely quiet up here at the moment , but for once it's actually helping , I shagged me knee up 5 weeks ago . Ive tried doing stand up jobs , boiler servicing etc , put all the kneeling jobs off , but its getting no better so as of last Saturday its total rest now , hopefully it will sort it ..... fingers crossed lol

Busy but not much by me traveling Leeds to the other end pwllheil

Strangely quiet up here at the moment , but for once it's actually helping , I shagged me knee up 5 weeks ago . Ive tried doing stand up jobs , boiler servicing etc , put all the kneeling jobs off , but its getting no better so as of last Saturday its total rest now , hopefully it will sort it ..... fingers crossed lol

Get well soon Tfj!

Phones a ringing, rates are up and weekends are knocked on the head. Seems to be plenty of work at the mo. Just wait till it starts getting cold :)

:banghead: just had the phone ring there another 10 boiler swaps before chrimbo for a good landlord

On my 4th week off after a small op
The belly is coming on great (getting fatter) and I'm getting a bit pssd off giving work away
Hope to go back next week sometime, unless the wind drops off, cos then I'll do a bit of fishing

Cautious to be excited yet but its been steadily busy since September, just about every customer I speak to say they've been turned down by another plumber. It's my first year I was prepared for the worst, no idea if this is just how it always was or just more work about these days.

Can't really attribute it to myself since as I say people go for me after being let down and I've done some pretty sweet jobs that others didnt want for some reason plus customers r easily impressed when theyve been let down.

Similar plumbing topics

Something stuck in the pan connector or soil...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Before doing this, check the level in the cold...
Replies
Views
Back