working and burner pressures for Ideal Mexico | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss working and burner pressures for Ideal Mexico in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

billychuff

I've been asked by my boss to write up how and where i do burner, and working, pressure test's on an ideal Mexico. I can't find any diagrams on the web so was hoping i could pick someones brain
Many thanks

hi mate , both pressures can be taken at the gas valve , inlet side will give you working pressure and the outlet side will give you operating pressure (burner pressure) there are 2 test nipples both are the internal screw type , don,t forget to ldf them after use

Hey Kirkgas, tamz has it spot on. It's so i get to identify what gas valves are on what appliances, and how to do the appropriate tests...

Hey Kirkgas, tamz has it spot on. It's so i get to identify what gas valves are on what appliances, and how to do the appropriate tests...

cheers, well if you need any advice on procedures the best place to get this info is from the many links to manufacturers websites, look up the old/defunct appliances as they are the ones with this type of valve/procedure, baxi 401/552 back boilers are a good place to start,

Similar plumbing topics

200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
You know you can't leave that in and use it...
Replies
Views
Coil.......................................plus...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Back