Working in a kitchen. Are the customers well off or a are they a bit skint? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Working in a kitchen. Are the customers well off or a are they a bit skint? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
In my extensive field research I have found the most reliable indicator is the presence or absence of kitchen roll.

So much so I will find myself under a sink, realise my rag is wet and my sleeves are short and that I require the services of some sort of large thick tissue - say for instance, a kitchen roll - and before I turn my head I will remember what type of house it is and say to myself, "This is a kitchen roll house." Or, "This is not a kitchen roll house."

Then, on turning my head, I discover that this prediction has something like a 90% accuracy.

In my extensive field research I have found the most reliable indicator is the presence or absence of kitchen roll.

So much so I will find myself under a sink, realise my rag is wet and my sleeves are short and that I require the services of some sort of large thick tissue - say for instance, a kitchen roll - and before I turn my head I will remember what type of house it is and say to myself, "This is a kitchen roll house." Or, "This is not a kitchen roll house."

Then, on turning my head, I discover that this prediction has something like a 90% accuracy.

I do the exact same thing!! Kitchen roll is a godsend. I always wonder why I don't carry a few rolls in the van.

Big blue roll is just another annoying thing you have to carry in and out of a job. Steal their piffling kitchen roll and damn their eyes I say.

If one of my customers wants their syphon changed they should expect to have one less toilet roll available afterwards.

So cavalier am I with their tissued products I sometimes twist hundreds of leafs into a towel and floss myself with them in mockery.

Something I have noticed in my short time :D

i tek me own toilet paper to work, you cant beat the feel of your own toilet papaer on ya bum.

i also carry blue roll, very handy. Ive not paid for any yet as i "obtain it" from others.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
O
Where are you based ob1kenobe? A professional...
Replies
Views
RAW85
R
T
P.S. The bottle trap is on the right way...
Replies
Views
Back