Working Pressure at meter | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Working Pressure at meter in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

barronbathrooms

Fitted a Worcester greenstar 24i j for brother today. working pressure at meter was 23.5mb. it was a metric ETM meter how can i get an accurate gas rate with these meter? will the high W / P effect the H O or will the zero governer prevent this?

What other appliances if any,were in the house? Have you got a flue gas analyser to commission the boiler?

re checked working pressure 21mb manometer not set right! school boy error! had borrow fga to check a/g ratio as couldn't get accurate gas rate on metric etm meter how do you gas rate appliences with these meters?

I think the FGA would provide a more dependable indication of correct operating conditions whereas the gas rate is a much coarser indicator.

re checked working pressure 21mb manometer not set right! school boy error! had borrow fga to check a/g ratio as couldn't get accurate gas rate on metric etm meter how do you gas rate appliences with these meters?

are you talking about the meter that you have to keep pressing the button to refresh the reading? if so there is a technical bulletin about gas rating with these meters. They are not great.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you for the replies. I had another...
Replies
Views
B
Did you find a resolution to your problem? We...
Replies
Views
Just do the same action again. Pot at Mac...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi John Yes I have evacuated tubes. They are...
Replies
Views
If you have the right temperature rise for the...
Replies
Views
Back