Worktop width and waste pipe | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Worktop width and waste pipe in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Probably been asked before but will ask again. Am fitting out the utility room and having a quandry, if one can have such a thing, as to width of worktop. How do people get away with worktops 600mm deep if they have any sort of pipework going behind without appliances ie washer and dryer sticking out. I have a clad on end panel that is 620mm deep and for it not to look stupid the worktop will need to be at least that deep itself. Only problem here is the dryer has no space behind it to run pipework ie the 40mm waste from the washer so will have to stick out a bit. And finally is this okay to use with 40mm waste pipe?
McAlpine Flexi Waste Connector 1 1/2" Uni Outlet/ Uni Outlet

I would love to have that space my problem is that the dryer has the heating elements at the back and the cover over these sticks out across the whole lower space. Have been poking around and think I can get the sink waste to just pass over the top of this cover, hopefully.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Either find one that fits or… Chase wall a...
Replies
Views
run them below and through the wall ?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Thank you all for your relies in...
Replies
Views
Less chance of leaks when you bend pipes also
Replies
Views
Contact op via the pm system if you are interested
Replies
Views
Back