workwear | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss workwear in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

shezzaar

Hello,
its the time of year I.need to buy some new work clothes
I am looking at the scruffs work trousers, has anyone had any of these? If so what are they like??
I am also looking for New toecaps and a work jumper, can anyone recommend good ones?
Thanjs in advance

Just bought two pairs of scruffs trousers from Makro, 20% off, after numerous recommendations from friends. Seem okay so far, only been wearing them since yesterday though

£28+ vat at makro now btw. 35 normally.

As for the fly problem, get a key ring hoop, put it on the end of the zip, then hook it over the button before you fasten it up.

Ive just ordered myself a new snickers hoody its only been 3/4 years since i last bought 1. Love snickers workwear, wouldnt have any other

Ive just ordered myself a new snickers hoody its only been 3/4 years since i last bought 1. Love snickers workwear, wouldnt have any other

I was the same tbh, but getting sick of spending so much. If they don't last I'll report back and get some more floor layers trousers.

Have to admit, I'm missing the mobile phone pocket lol

I was the same tbh, but getting sick of spending so much. If they don't last I'll report back and get some more floor layers trousers.

Have to admit, I'm missing the mobile phone pocket lol

I have tried going cheaper. It never payed off and I always regretted not sticking to my snickers. Just changed to canvas+ instead of duratwill. They breath better I find them more comfy and they are cheaper.

I buy 2 pairs a time and share the wear. I replace them about every 2 years but have them sewn up quote alot in the meantime but they get a hard life.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That might be the task of the other three butts
Replies
Views
Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replacement complete valves are available, you...
Replies
Views
Back