www.boilerparts.co.uk has any body had dealings with them? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter random-man
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K

Discuss www.boilerparts.co.uk has any body had dealings with them? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

random-man

firstly id like to say hello this is my first post :)

recently my boiler broke so i striped it down and found the faulty part, after a little googling i found the bit i needed (burner) and this place to buy it.
i decided to renew the whole bottom end so i bought a few bit and all was good, i paid for sat AM delivery so i could do it on my day off.
well no parts on arrived on sat so thats the extra delivery cost out the window, then i found an email saying one part was out of stock do i want a refund? (fairplay)
well today the parts arrived missing the burner! (only bit i really needed) but i just cant get hold of them, no email, no answer phone nothing :(

i called the number that was on the box and they knew me and the part but couldnt tell me more as i was not there customer (there the whole salers)

my question is have i been ripped off? should i order from elsewhere and the main bit im freeeeeeeeezing lol

any help would be great :)

Maybe that's why the didnt send the burner? Or is that wishful thinking?!

Why would you replace something in a boiler that didn't need replacing? You're making a rod for your own back. I'd lay my my days wages on this being a DIY.

I think the yellow banner on the first page needs to be in a 64pt font or something.

yes im registered but i dont deal with parts and stock at work everything is normally supplied to me through head office and my "not very friendly gaffer" for the job at work, starting to wish i tried to pull some strings and get ordered though them :(

Why would you replace something in a boiler that didn't need replacing? You're making a rod for your own back. I'd lay my my days wages on this being a DIY.

I think the yellow banner on the first page needs to be in a 64pt font or something.

Its ok he's a "insert word" engineer... Wait for it wait for it...

OP. Read this very carefully.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location - [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/users/8668/ or Redsaw - http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/users/2718/ who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competetence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back