Xmas works doo | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Xmas works doo in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

F

fogarty

Should have been at our Xmas works doo today but our lass reconds we can't afford it. Had 11 missed calls by 7.30. So feeling sorry for myself. Suppose I should be happy that we are all healthy and all that rubbish but was looking forward to getting rat arsed.:santa5::santa5:

One of my employers took office to las Vargas for a weeks Xmas party. I had to stay home as she was up the duff (only just) and were renovating house! First week back I was sick as they were all in USA I was in a freezing portacabin. They gets back had a ball, boss bankrolled them all the way ! My project manager spent about £200!!!!! DOH!

Got made redundant 1.5 years later

We( my dad who's my business partner, the apprentice...useless :lol: and my stooge brother who sometimes helps us out) will be going out for a Frankie and Benny's and a few beers next Friday.
Nothing too flash but still better than nowt :)

We( my dad who's my business partner, the apprentice...useless :lol: and my stooge brother who sometimes helps us out) will be going out for a Frankie and Benny's and a few beers next Friday.
Nothing too flash but still better than nowt :)
Its not the winning but the taking part...lol regards Turnpin:lol:

Should have been at our Xmas works doo today but our lass reconds we can't afford it. Had 11 missed calls by 7.30. So feeling sorry for myself. Suppose I should be happy that we are all healthy and all that rubbish but was looking forward to getting rat arsed.:santa5::santa5:

Not good, I got wobbly at ours and was on call the next day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last 3 years Ive got f all for Christmas. Tell a lie I did get a Christmas card once saying Thanks for all the hard work etc. That's from a company that goes round telling clients that his got 20 blokes on when in fact his got none now I'm off. You should have seen his face when he thought he was getting a Christmas card that turned out to be my notice. He even said thanks as I handed over the enverlope, PMSL It was Priceless

Last 3 years Ive got f all for Christmas. Tell a lie I did get a Christmas card once saying Thanks for all the hard work etc. That's from a company that goes round telling clients that his got 20 blokes on when in fact his got none now I'm off. You should have seen his face when he thought he was getting a Christmas card that turned out to be my notice. He even said thanks as I handed over the enverlope, PMSL It was Priceless

Sorry fella whats PMSL? Other than this nice one.

pmsl
Web definitions
****ing myself laughing; used to indicate great amusement or often used to show humour at something in a chat room.

Dunno about used to, it probably still does, just me being out of touch, was a long time till I learnt lol wasn`t what i thought it was :lol:

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Hi ring your local water company were you pay...
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
J
We’ve had a UFH system installed as part of...
Replies
Views
JSlippy
J
Back