Your opinion on having premises / shopfront | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Your opinion on having premises / shopfront in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Finding lately there is more and more desk work to do which can be quite hard doing that from home with people around and distractions like the fridge, kettle and tv. Having an office on a high street is something I've seen before, although never understood the purpose of it as it is unlikely your typical customer will be walking on their daily route pass your shop and come in to book a tap repair. Do any of you guys have experience or opinions on the matter?

A friend of mine has an office in his home that he locks himself in and cracks on.
I sit on the couch with a laptop and tablet on my knee.
I find it hard to get motivated, even more so at the minute. Probably because I'm out about 7 and not getting in till after 6.
Full of good intentions that always tend to go out the window.
Managed to sit down tonight and finish of an estimate, more so because I know tomorrow and Friday night I'm out, Saturday out all day and we have the granddaughter Saturday night and Sunday.
And in a crack another week goes by.

Tbh waste of time with an store unless your planning on selling kit

Better off renting a space / workshop/ shed where you can put some stock and an office

Similar plumbing topics

R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
J
no reply i wonder why.
Replies
Views
Adam, the reason for the twinwall directly...
Replies
Views
C
Is that specifically in relation to my...
Replies
Views
curious1
C
P
excellent puddle nearly mirrored my day,just...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back