Zanussi boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Zanussi boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know much about this? GSR mag has an ad about offering your customers a finance deal

Yeh i seen that to
Was gonna call them but forgot all about it !
May call them tomorrow

Anyone know much about this? GSR mag has an ad about offering your customers a finance deal

yep ideal boiler re badged and zanussi putting up the cost for a month fee

Think im going to call tomor. WB can offer finance for your customers but i think its quite complicated. Will report back

Phoned the last two days, someone was meant to call me back each day.... still waiting.... good start....

its through grahams you have to have a account with them they sell you the boiler Zanussi set up the finance the selling point to you is that you can charge more for the job and the selling point to the customer is they pay monthly once you've fitted the boiler it takes about 6 days for the money to be paid in to your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks. I'll have a look. Pakistan is not a...
Replies
Views
I know who you are, I was just interested in...
Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
So it isn't a boiler problem? One thing, it...
Replies
Views
Back