Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Pro & DIY - | Page 26 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job - Find local plumbers in your area for free today! For fast free quotes from multiple plumbers when you post your job, for free, on our website. Our community of 26,800 plumbers from all over the country will be available to provide fast free quotes for your plumbing work and plumbing jobs. Find local plumbers for free..
Normal Threads
ContractorForum: New Job Looking for a tiler in West London: Hi I need a quote on the following...
Replies
Views
ContractorForum: 365 drills: hey guys was looking into gettings these was just looking for some...
Replies
Views
ContractorForum: rubi mosaic seperator??: Has anyone used one of these yet? looking at one to...
Replies
Views
ContractorForum: Pre-Sealing Riven Slate floor tiles: Hi, I'm looking at laying some slate...
Replies
Views
ContractorForum: New Job Tiler needed in Dundee for Bathroom wall.: Hi I'm looking for a tiler...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I am a 23 year old trainee plumber in Chelmsford and i am looking for a apprenticeship in...
  • Trainee 2008
  • Latest:
  • Trainee 2008
Replies
Views
Trainee 2008
T
J
Hi my names Jonny and im moving to Crystal Palace, London around June/July 2010 time and am...
  • jonnysurfstyle
  • Latest:
  • GreenArmy
Replies
Views
GreenArmy
G
P
hi every one ive just been laid off after 2 years, i am looking to work as a plumbing & heating...
  • paul chilver
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
J
Hi chaps, I didnt know if there were any of you looking for work at the moment or willing to...
  • Jason.S
  • Latest:
  • woodbine
Replies
Views
woodbine
W
U
i am currently studying plumbing in a city and guilds college, i live in north london and am...
  • Unregistered
  • Latest:
  • Unregistered
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
G
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I suppose my enquiry is related to the...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
A friend of mine is looking for a plumber, based in Stoke on Trent. Just to simply re-fit a...
Replies
Views
T
Does anyone know a manufacturer of traditional 'cross head' Regency / Victorian style taps with...
  • TonyAntique
  • Latest:
  • TonyAntique
Replies
Views
TonyAntique
T
T
have seen close coupled toilet with angled bowl but cannot remember site anybody got any ideas...
Replies
Views
turp1763
T
N
Hi is anyone wishing to offer work experience to a newly qualified plumber in brighton and hove...
Replies
Views
nigelh
N
J
Hi all, I am looking for a bit of advice and am hoping some of you on here could steer me in...
Replies
Views
jim1104
J
D
Hi im looking for a reliable and competent plumber in the glasgow area. I require an existing...
Replies
Views
D
J
my friend has just told me about a btsc training course for plumbing. he has recently been laid...
  • johnnyforeigner
  • Latest:
  • sonray ltd
Replies
Views
sonray ltd
S
G
Hi there, im 24 i've recently left the army and am now looking to start my own plumbing...
  • gouldymufc
  • Latest:
  • gouldymufc
Replies
Views
gouldymufc
G
N
Hi everyone Just towards finishing my NVQ 2 at BTSC will be qualified in february, have been...
Replies
Views
nigelh
N
C
Hello All, I'm really looking to pick your brains, expertise and general thoughts to be...
  • Claire
  • Latest:
  • plumberdate
Replies
Views
plumberdate
P
T
Hi, I realise this is my first post and hope I can do this but I am looking for a plumber in...
Replies
Views
tlsltd
T
T
Hi It's Terry Hawkins From Northampton.i Have Just Got My City And Gulids 6129 In Plumbing And...
Replies
Views
T
M
Hello, I'm a Mechanical engineer. I completed my Deed/Indenture of Apprenticeship within the...
Replies
Views
ajs heating
A
J
Hello. I'm currently halfway, just short of, through a ND for I.T practitioners in Software...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
A
Spent 5 years as an apprentice Plumber/gas fitter, but due to some problems with the company i...
Replies
Views
Anderzz
A
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back