Gas Engineers Forum | Pro & DIY - | Page 148 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the Gas Engineers Forum - This is a PUBLIC Gas Engineers Advice Forum..
Normal Threads
Anyone know how to connect copper to lead for gas without soldering?
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
B
whats the craic lad asked me to help him with information on a gas fire.i will not be...
  • buffy27
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
B
whats the craic. firstly what is an upso/opso valve secondly.is there an equivilant to a fire...
  • buffy27
  • Latest:
  • Mike Jackson
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
D
Just included CPA1 in my reassessments and now face daunting prospect of actually buying an FGA...
  • Deleted member 2053
  • Latest:
  • strangey71
Replies
Views
strangey71
S
D
We thought it was wise to change the name after it was brought to our attention by mike that...
Replies
Views
D
M
Should this now be named to gas safety forum as CORGI will no longer be the registration body...
Replies
Views
D
Z
Hey, I'm 22 and wanting to become a gas engineer and have been looking at my options. I would...
Replies
Views
pr2008
P
L
Client calls me 2 weeks ago to carry out some works on a flat that is going to be rented this...
Replies
Views
Soapy
S
D
Anyone any ideas on just how accurate calculating an appliance gas rate from a meter actually...
  • Deleted member 2053
  • Latest:
  • Soapy
Replies
Views
Soapy
S
M
The name of the new gas registration scheme has been announced by Capita. The new brand will...
  • Mike Jackson
  • Latest:
  • mcmoby69
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
N
Dear Corgi Folk Looking for help. Am selling home in the coming year. My present boiler is...
Replies
Views
mcmoby69
M
D
A friend mine had a corgi man round for his 3-year inspection This man was like the Gestapo...
Replies
Views
prince-pipe
P
W
Wilson Gas Services is a small business that operates in domestic properties in South East of...
  • Wilson GS
  • Latest:
  • Wilson GS
Replies
Views
Wilson GS
W
W
Wilson Gas Services is a small business that operates in domestic properties in South East of...
  • Wilson GS
  • Latest:
  • Wilson GS
Replies
Views
Wilson GS
W
K
Hello. First I am an electrician so I am not unfamilar with working with the tools. I have A O...
  • krstyamy
  • Latest:
  • krstyamy
Replies
Views
krstyamy
K
M
I'm on a boat with LPG and have a half inch gas isolator just before my hob that's within easy...
  • mikeclaude
  • Latest:
  • mikeclaude
Replies
Views
mikeclaude
M
F
As the title says. I want to put the lad who works for me through his ACS Gas training course...
  • Frenzydude
  • Latest:
  • thaisoon17
Replies
Views
thaisoon17
T
A
Qualifed plumber, living in East Sussex. Have completed all the standard plumbing qualifications...
Replies
Views
Anakin
A
M
Hi to all Corgi people. I have just completed C&G level 3 plumbing course and I am looking for a...
  • mighty-metal
  • Latest:
  • Matty D
Replies
Views
Matty D
M
L
Hi, is there anyone who is an apprentice or trainee with British Gas? I've done c+g level 2...
Replies
Views
jberry
J
C
My livingroom fire has an orange flame that is causing the bricks/stones that are in the fire to...
  • cwodavids
  • Latest:
  • mighty-metal
Replies
Views
mighty-metal
M
N
HI all. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction here. I currently work in the...
  • nick penfold
  • Latest:
  • ProffesorPlumb
Replies
Views
ProffesorPlumb
P
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back