General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Pro & DIY - | Page 20 | - Plumbing Advice Forum > PlumbersForums.net
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Questions and plumbing advice in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion - .
Normal Threads
Sometimes, when you are stuck doing them dirty jobs do you ever wish you worked in an office...
  • 365drills
  • Latest:
  • wrecked_24_7
Replies
Views
wrecked_24_7
W
E
Hi all, I am based in Harlow Essex. I am a plumber but not a gas installer at present. I am...
  • everflow09
  • Latest:
  • everflow09
Replies
Views
everflow09
E
A
hi all, just wondering if theres anyone in the chesterfield/sheffield or surrounding areas...
  • andyg0507
  • Latest:
  • andyg0507
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
R
ok, i will put my hand up first.:o the jobs currently on hold at home are, bathroom toilet...
Replies
Views
heinz57
H
S
I need some advice from someone wiser, Today, I looked at a job: on the face of it, it is...
  • secret squirrel
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
M
Hi All, I am doing my first plumbing job for a friend and it involves the following: - cloak...
Replies
Views
Mike P
M
C
Alright, basically the title. Would just like to know what you all think the ups and downs are...
Replies
Views
nzmanc
N
L
hi there how you all doing!! im a new member to this site so a bit rusty im 24 and have...
Replies
Views
lamby
L
Plumbing is the UK’s Most Recession-Proof Job - PR.com I'm sure most of you will disagree, but...
Replies
Views
G
S
I know this is not the ideal place or time to be looking for work during this tuff time for most...
  • Steve_London
  • Latest:
  • newbie1
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
M
my boss is looking to take on a couple of engineers if anybodys interested? mainly commercial...
  • migoplumber
  • Latest:
  • migoplumber
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
F
Help - I don't have any hot water, but the central heating works and I have hot water if I use...
Replies
Views
heinz57
H
well work was a pleantiful until yesterday and now my little well of work seems to have gone a...
Replies
Views
H
S
Hello everyone, how much would you charge for taking out a bathroom suite and fitting a new one...
Replies
Views
ste b
S
W
hi i am 18 from the wolverhampton are of the westmidlands looking for a plumbers mate job have...
  • wolveslad90
  • Latest:
  • johnmcginty
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
Hi all. just thought i would ask this question just to see what answers i get back. i know i...
Replies
Views
U
i have a customer in normanton that wants a pump fiting for his shower and 1 cold water pipe...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
S
I am 19 years old and have recently passed City and Guilds 6129 Level 2 in basic plumbing. I am...
  • swfc chris
  • Latest:
  • swfc chris
Replies
Views
swfc chris
S
C
I have just completed a plumbing fast track course with New Career Skills, and recieved my...
  • coolwaterpaul
  • Latest:
  • razal
Replies
Views
razal
R
B
Hi I need help with pricing a job, there is a shower tray & screens to fit and a shower unit...
  • bishbosh77
  • Latest:
  • bishbosh77
Replies
Views
bishbosh77
B
E
hi there New to this site,just wondering about the work situation in the uk ,been working in...
  • expat plumber
  • Latest:
  • razal
Replies
Views
razal
R
B
Hi Guys I have a stop tap to change, whats the going price for fitting inc the part? Cheers...
  • bishbosh77
  • Latest:
  • bishbosh77
Replies
Views
bishbosh77
B
J
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Internet/viewVacancy.do?selectedVacancy=36&ref=DAR/38767
Replies
Views
james
J
A
hi, any plumbers in the nottinghamshire area looking for a plumbers mate??willing to travel,have...
Replies
Views
amanda
A
Post a New Thread / Question

New Threads

Back