16 yo looking for Pumbing employment Benfleet Essex | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 16 yo looking for Pumbing employment Benfleet Essex in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

B

Billy Barnard

Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications.

if anyone on here knows of any companies looking to take on an apprentice I would greatly appreciate a heads up.

Reactions: Lou
Thanks for posting. Please create an account on the forum so that members can contact you if they have any advice for you.

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hello plumbers ! I’m looking for a career in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently at college studying for my...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a...
Replies
Views
Back