27 year old female looking for apprenticeship | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 27 year old female looking for apprenticeship in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

stop speaking welsh,i cant understand it,free holiday for shaun:p

am i going somewhere cold?

and extra special one for you gas man when the randoms come on

ei amser morthwyl : D

worse,i am swapping croppie debt at the bar onto you,is it fluent welsh your end shaun?

:( thought i was getting something for free (i do love a freebe) ,does that mean i need to carry him home onces hes had too many cokes? and not many people speak it locally

:( thought i was getting something for free (i do love a freebe) ,does that mean i need to carry him home onces hes had too many cokes? and not many people speak it locally

no he has a long,long,long standing tab he has not ever paid the git,same down here in the south,no one speaks it

no he has a long,long,long standing tab he has not ever paid the git,same down here in the south,no one speaks it

its handy in the hills tho as not many speak english but most towns arnt even full a welsh any more all the english come for there free meds :D

my only experience of the welsh language was a group of idiots in a national merchants who wouldn't talk English to me and found it hilarious.

their twitter team went slightly into meltdown over the video.......

i got my cylinder free the next day and a load of Milwaukee goodies.....

my only experience of the welsh language was a group of idiots in a national merchants who wouldn't talk English to me and found it hilarious.

their twitter team went slightly into meltdown over the video.......

i got my cylinder free the next day and a load of Milwaukee goodies.....
my patch is mainly cardiff and swansea,i cover bfm europes warranty work in SA postcode which sadly takes me west,i get a bit annoyed when they start speaking welsh around me as they know ,where i come from,i cant speak it,TBH i find it rude

my patch is mainly cardiff and swansea,i cover bfm europes warranty work in SA postcode which sadly takes me west,i get a bit annoyed when they start speaking welsh around me as they know ,where i come from,i cant speak it,TBH i find it rude

:D there prob testing to see if you know any welsh , and how much you going to charge me

found one with brown parcel tape used as prs10 and a 4 inch flue ffs ,Some idiots about

:D what no paint/baby formula cans to outside

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Back