3 Day Combi course by Baxi | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 3 Day Combi course by Baxi in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, Im looking to get better acquainted with the combi now that I've got my gs, I've read about the Baxi 3 day course and decided to look into that.
Just wondering if anyone here been on this course

My question is do they really dedicate one whole day to teach you how to use a multimetrer? Lady on the phone said I have to pay and attend this as a prequisite to doing diagnostics course. I already know how to use multimeter feels like a waste of a day.

I have to say of all the courses I've been on this is one of the best The multimeter section is I think worth it because they show you how to test individual components you may already know it all but it doesn't hurt to know how to use it in conjunction with the Combi parts

There was a Proper mixed bag on my course some guys that had never picked up a multimeter before and some who had but the trainer was very patient and didn't bore the ones that knew what they were they were doing. The trainers are what make the course as they are so knowledgeable. When I was there there were two or three guys who were coming back for the second or third time as a refresher

There was a Proper mixed bag on my course some guys that had never picked up a multimeter before and some who had but the trainer was very patient and didn't bore the ones that knew what they were they were doing. The trainers are what make the course as they are so knowledgeable. When I was there there were two or three guys who were coming back for the second or third time as a refresher
Sounds good, do they throw a free lunch in as well? Doing mine in Dartford hopefully trainers there just as good.

Unlike my biasi one :rolleyes2: And you fish away mate if you threw in a babycham chaser he'd be In there like swimwear

Last edited:
And as if by magic. You must just search for your name to see if you're getting abuse !!!

And as if by magic. You must just search for your name to see if you're getting abuse !!!

Don't google my name you might not like what you see!

And to be on topic (like the good mod that I am) I say baxi are great! I moaned to a rep in grahams about not getting free pens and they sent me a shed load of them! Makes filling those benchmarks so much more enjoyable.

Similar plumbing topics

Depends what you want to end up doing. Do you...
Replies
Views
If you're still looking try this - (Admin...
Replies
Views
I am thinking about attending this course. It...
Replies
Views
Silvana Maccari
S
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back