Accumulator expense woes | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Accumulator expense woes in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Well in that case, I've came accross a few baths that should be cat 5 with no pets in site. Literally one was full of used adult diapers :eek:

If the hose goes below the water line then yes it’s cat 5 that’s why they come with the rails with the retainer

Yes I was joking about the 5 cats... sorry about that!
All inputs really appreciated! It’s true I have limited experience with “mains pumps” and just haven’t had the opportunity to fit one. (In my experience a customer sometimes needs to witness things underperforming for it to sink in... as long as it is clear it’s on them I suppose?)
And am I right? Most of my customers have the hardest water and the poorest flow? And if they need a new boiler it has to be the biggest k/w rating?:)

Anyways, rant over! It’s likely they want to go down scala 2 route. I will post when fitted. Thanks again:)

(In my experience a customer sometimes needs to witness things underperforming for it to sink in... as long as it is clear it’s on them I suppose?) And am I right?
That being the case & your not joking again, I would suggest that you are not doing your job correctly.
My customers pay me not just to put things in but for my knowledge & help in selecting the correct products to overcome problems so that (I &) they only have to do the job correctly the once.

If you haven't worked that one out as yet you will soon have a lot less customers.

Personally I would not undertake any job that I wasn't 100% confident would work correctly even, if the customer was asking me too.
After all it is not the loss of money that I am worried about it's something much more precious My Reputation.....

Similar plumbing topics

You need to ensure your mains flow rate is...
Replies
Views
what pump is he fitting on the mains?
Replies
Views
Back