Air inside ideal Logic 24 boiler system | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Air inside ideal Logic 24 boiler system in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,
Anyone know the best way to get air out of an ideal Logic 24 boiler please, I have bled all of the radiators successfully starting at the bottom of the property, and also utilised the two bleed valves at the highest point above the boiler (photo attached) but there is still air bubbling around when I turn on the hot water system.

Attachments

• IMG_20240519_171029.jpg
    IMG_20240519_171029.jpg
    974.9 KB · Views: 49
Did you drain the system?

Best to let it run if you have a cold water tank eg it’s not pressurised as the air will work it self out over the next day or two etc I’m guessing heating is working fine and it’s just hot water that making the air sound as that’s all you’ve mentioned

Best to let it run if you have a cold water tank eg it’s not pressurised as the air will work it self out over the next day or two etc I’m guessing heating is working fine and it’s just hot water that making the air sound as that’s all you’ve mentioned
Thanks Shaun,
Yes that's correct, it seems to be when the hot water is on that the boiler is "Bubbling" with air and not when the heating is on.

It's been a while now and I can still hear it today.

Morning, how has it been since your last post?

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds odd indeed. Under warranty?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
If you want lower hot water temperatures and...
Replies
Views
Ok. Thanks get it. So ultimately, the tank...
Replies
Views
Hi John, yes I think you are spot on, if the...
Replies
Views
Back